🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

dumb, just like a blonde female

Started by
25 comments, last by garconbifteck 22 years, 8 months ago
>>lemme resay my question how long does it take to "do something"<<

It''ll probably take you a day to actually "do something" the first thing you''ll do is print out text in a console window. After that you''ll probally move into doing other things like taking input from the user.
Advertisement
Thanks i''ll be purchasing a nice new printer cartridge to print it out i ain''t looked yet but i will

Well im glad i found this gamedev place :-)

<div style="background-color:#ff0000;">
Offspring rule listen to them it is good for your health</div>
While were on free books... are there any free books on programming with the Windows API?

I have been searching everywhere... I checked out that site and I didn''t find any.

Artificial intelligence is the devil... resist intelligent NPC''s

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
quote: Original post by Oluseyi
Not that its C++ compilation is full compliant, but whose is anyway?

Borland''s is the closest so far, that I know of at least. I think it is the only major compiler that supports the ''export'' keyword with templates. If someone knows a more compliant compiler, tell me .

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]
quote: Original post by Drizzt DoUrden
While were on free books... are there any free books on programming with the Windows API?

I have been searching everywhere... I checked out that site and I didn''t find any.

Artificial intelligence is the devil... resist intelligent NPC''s

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche

Im looking for that too. Any one know of any?
quote: Thats whats scary dude im 14 im supposed to be trying to get a girl not learning how to make fecking games.....

Trust me, girls will like you a lot more when you''ve made millions with your frist game engine.

-Vic

Go away or I will replace you with a regular expression.
===www.cnunited.com===
I bought the book should get it tomorrow.
---

Offsrping, Offspring, offspring.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement