Advertisement

MS Paint

Started by May 04, 2002 06:35 PM
12 comments, last by Puzzler183 22 years, 4 months ago
I used the Windows version of GIMP and found it solid. Never crashed on me. I have since paid for Paint Shop Pro but still find myself using GIMP. Good luck.

GRELLIN

Good luck!
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
quote: Original post by SimDemon
Download PaintShop Pro 7. Then, get a program called DateCrack, and crack it so you can use it all you want!

tsk tsk.

About 5 seconds before I read your post I was just thinking how honorable it was of Puzzler183 not to get an illegal copy of the software.
Advertisement
Paint is actually very good. If you would like to see some of my art in it send me an IM at xlordhelmutx on AIM. Im sure you will be surprised what you can do
I have decidedto stick with paint because I have figured out an easy way to make sprite with it. Thanks anyway.

By the way, you should never crack prgorams. You just shouldn''t do. You develope software and you don''t want people to DateCrack your software do you SimDemon.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement