🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The first book in my 2D Shader Development series is out and for free :)

Started by
14 comments, last by Francisco Tufro 6 years, 3 months ago

Thank you soooo much!

The full projects would be awesome!

Regarding the assets, they're in the exercises repository for the Unity version. You can ping me whenever you want to ask me for any other asset that you see in the books and are not in the repository. :)

Advertisement

Deal!  I forgot to mention...I speak/read/write Spanish as well, so I may be able to help you with translation issues too.

I have ported the exercises out of this book to Gamemaker Studio 2.  The github link is below.

https://github.com/hiddenpeopleclub/2d-shaders-book-foundations-exercises-gamemaker

@Francisco Tufr very cool effort!

I wanted to encourage you to create a GameDev Project for the book - it will have a little more permanence with your GameDev.net profile than this forum thread, and hopefully get you more visibility over time. :)

In the menu above: Browse -> Projects or through your profile menu -> My Project Dashboard.

Admin for GameDev.net.

7 hours ago, kburkhart84 said:

I have ported the exercises out of this book to Gamemaker Studio 2.  The github link is below.

https://github.com/hiddenpeopleclub/2d-shaders-book-foundations-exercises-gamemaker

Thank you so much for all the help! You're awesome!

7 hours ago, khawk said:

@Francisco Tufr very cool effort!

I wanted to encourage you to create a GameDev Project for the book - it will have a little more permanence with your GameDev.net profile than this forum thread, and hopefully get you more visibility over time. :)

In the menu above: Browse -> Projects or through your profile menu -> My Project Dashboard.

Thank you sooo much! I will :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement