🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3d software apps. tutorials??

Started by
1 comment, last by kryndak 23 years, 11 months ago
Can anyone suggest really good tutorial pages on programs like Truespace and 3D Studio Max? I own an old copy of Truespace, so those tutorials would be preferred. I''m looking for something easy to follow, comprehensive and that gives examples and has excercizes etc...anyone? thanks!
Advertisement
Hey there,

try www.3dcafe.com www.polycount.com www.3dpalette.com (good, but currently down, back up soon though...)

3dcafe is definately a good bet though...

Hope this helps.

www.stephen-hawes.co.uk
well, i dont know about what version of truspace you have, but from version 3 up, theyve got some great tutorials that come included with the software... - maybe you dont have these, or have already mastered that stuff, but i always thought that their help tutorials were great.

"the stupider you make people think you are, the more surprised they will be when you kill them!" - Tom Sixbey
"the stupider you make people think you are, the more surprised they will be when you kill them!" - Tom Sixbey

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement